|2006 International Conference on Hybrid Information Technology (ICHIT’06) will be held on November 9th ~11th 2006, in Cheju Island, Korea.
This conference is organized and hosted by the
ICHIT will be the most comprehensive conference focused on the various aspects of advances in Hybrid Information Technology. All research results about the current and emerging areas of technology and other states trends to ensure efficient and cost effective deployment of governmental or commercial services, reduce the risks of innovation through IT analysis may be presented in this conference.
The goal of this conference is to bring together the researchers from academia and industry as well as practitioners to share ideas, problems and solutions relating to the multifaceted aspects of Information Technology. This conference will feature world-class plenary speakers, exhibitions, and a large number of oral and poster presentations.
The conference invites new and original submissions addressing theoretical and practical topics in information technology and intelligent computing fields including (but not limited to these topics):
1. Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
2. Communications and Networking
3. Data Mining and Pattern Recognition
4. E-Science and Web Intelligence
5. Grid and Distributed Computing
6. Hardware and Software Co-Design
7. Health and Medical Informatics
8. Hierarchical and Adaptive Learning Systems
9. Human-Computer Interaction and Multimedia
10. Image and Signal Processing
11. Industrial and Environmental Engineering
12. Intelligent Robotics and Autonomous Agents
13. KDD and Data Warehousing
14. Multi-Scale Modeling and Simulation
15. Security and Safety Systems
16. Smart Card and Chip Technologies
17. Soft Computing and Rough Sets
18. Ubiquitous Computing and Embedded Systems
Please Note: We welcome hybrid solutions, combining some of the above topics in applications.